Invercargill's Best Value Storage
Safe, dry, easy storage in central Invercargill
Safe, high quality, modern self storage facility in Invercargill, Southland. Our storage units are clean, dry, private and secure with a 24 hour manager living on-site. Our Invercargill storage centre offer a range of unit sizes available for as short or long as you need.
Why Store With Us
Specialists in Household, Furniture, Document, and General storage since 2002. We've seen all the mistakes, heard all the horror stories, don't put your valuables at risk, store with the Professionals.
Trust your belongings are safe and sound with our 24 hour watch managers living on site
Easy Access with Opening Hours Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm. Saturday's by arrangement. Keycode Access for 24 hour access can be arranged
Strong constructed storage units on dry floors, well ventilated for bone dry long term storage. We also have a Rodent Protection System. Rodents, Mildue and Mould won't ruin your leather lounge suite on our watch!
Invercargill's top storage for households and document storage.
Not really sure? Want talk to someone?
Call our storage expert and owner
Phone 03 2188 558
Mobile 0274 338 698
Don't worry if you over or under estimate, our storage experts will amend your storage size to suit your requirements.
Barter card accepted! Conditons apply.
Boat Storage, Grooming and Repair Service
Southern Classic Boats operate from the same building enabling a great combination. Store your boat with us and Southern Classic Boats will prep your boat for the next season whilst it's being stored.
- Cut - polish - wax
- Windscreen repairs
- Carborundum bow strips
- Gel coat repairs
- Cover and upholstery repairs
- Paint work and refits
Store your boat with us over winter and have her all ready to enjoy next season.
Phone 03 2188 558
Mobile 0274 338 698
At Egarots 4 Storage we endeavor to make your storage experience hassle free and hope your mind is at rest while we guard over your valuable possessions. Here are some helpful hints for better storage:
- Plan your storage space. Place those items you may need access to the front and allow for walkways
- Make up an inventory of your stored items and keep in a safe place elsewhere
- Stack lighter boxes on top of heavier ones
- Spray furniture with a good polish. Cover with drop clothes
- Do not store food items unless in sealed containers
- Defrost refrigerators and leave door open, place deodorizer inside
- List contents of boxes on all sides, number and seal with tape
- Wrap mattresses in plastic or paper and do not set directly on the concrete floor
- Keep all items off the floor if possible to let air underneath
- To avoid moth damage it is advisable to liberally use moth balls or similar product
- Wrap picture and mirrors in cardboard, mark fragile
- Large appliances can be used as “packing cases” for blankets, towels, clothes etc
- Shovels, rakes, hoses etc can be stored together in empty rubbish bins
- Tables with removable legs should be “broken down” to save space
- Do not place heavy or sharp objects on top of upholstered furniture
- Even though management take precautions against mice these can enter in with other tenants' belongings. It is therefore advisable to place rodent control balls inside your storage unit
- We advise against storing art objects and pianos
- To guard against linens drawing damp, wrap a cup of soap powder in a man-size handkerchief and store amongst sheets and other linens
- Remember Invercargill weather is varied when packing and moving
- The company cannot be held responsible for what you store in your unit
- Do not store any goods that are illegal, stolen, inflammable, explosive, toxic, hazardous, perishable, will attract vermin or that are a risk to the property of any person eg. gas, chlorine, acid, paint, petrol and anything that can leak
website by explode